Receive a Free Drink or Dessert – your choice of one. Must present coupon before ordering. Not valid with any other discounts including Kids Eat Free. Minimum purchase of $13.99. Maximum drink value $7.99. Only one per person, per day.
Enjoy a 3 course dinner for $30 per person. Early Dining starts at 4pm; last seating is at 5:30 pm. Glass of white or red wine included, or take 50% off any bottle of wine on our allocated wine list! Click here to view the menu.
Receive a Free Drink or Dessert. Must present coupon before ordering. Not valid with any other discounts including Kids Eat Free. Minimum purchase of $13.99. Maximum drink value $7.99. Only one per person, per day.
The Cottage is back open for lunch 7 days a week with accompanying lunch specials. From flatbreads to Fish & Chips, 11 am to 8 pm and our Sunday Bloody Sunday is back, starting at 10 am only at The Cottage, $2 Bloody Mary’s and Bottomless Mimosas for $14.95.
Taco Thursdays are back ALL DAY at Latitude 78 Bar & Grille only @ Gator Mike’s Family Fun Park and paired with BINGO (6-8pm) $75+ in Prizes !!
3 Beef Tacos for just $5
Tequila special ($2 well / $4 Call) upcharge if put in a drink
Come take a Tour through Tuscany as you adventure through our Island View’s authentic Italian menu during Dine on a Dime Night, hosted every Wednesday, from 5 to 9 p.m., starting Dec. 2. Enjoy a 10% DISCOUNT OFF any of our fabulous entrees that evening – this is the perfect opportunity to really explore the menu of spectacular Mediterranean dishes and try new things. To RSVP, call 239-463-5550 or visit IslandViewFMB.com.
Enjoy succulent Alaskan King Crab every Friday night at Parrot Key. Includes your choice of Filet Mignon, Lobster Tail or Shrimp Skewer, plus 2 sides all for only $39.95. Served from 4pm until they are gone.
Matanzas on the Bay on Fort Myers Beach is launching its summer prix fixe lunch menu, featuring a three-course lunch for two.
Available July through September, summer lunch specials at Matanzas on the Bay are served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Mondays through Fridays. Guests will have their choice among a selection of Matanzas on the Bay’s popular appetizers and mouthwatering entrées with a slice of decadent Key lime pie for dessert, offered for $40 per couple.
The summer prix fixe lunch menu includes:
Choice of appetizer to share
– Calamari – hand crafted and flash fried, served with marinara sauce
– Conch Fritters – ground conch, green peppers, pimentos and bam bam sauce
– Crispy Crunch Shrimp – in-house creation hand-tossed in seasoned rice crispies with red pepper cherry jam for dipping
– Beer Battered Onion Rings – hand-dipped onion rings, served with sriracha ranch
Choice of two entrées
– Coconut Shrimp – rum- and coconut-dipped shrimp with a red pepper cherry jam
– Fish Taco Wrap – fried white fish, pineapple coleslaw, diced tomatoes, guacamole and cheddar cheese
– Half-pound Matanzas Burger – chargrilled half-pound burger made to order
– Club Sandwich – toasted whole wheat, lettuce, tomato, bacon, turkey and American cheese with bacon aioli sauce
– Choice of side – pineapple slaw, sliced local tomato, French fries, garlic bread, homemade chips, Chef Dave’s potato salad
Dessert to share
– Homemade Key lime pie – tart, tangy and made from scratch with an Oreo crust
Additionally, Matanzas on the Bay offers two refreshing cocktail options for the summer, the Key Lime Colada, a frozen blend of tart Key lime rum and creamy piña colada, and the Matanzarita, a blend of tequila, fresh lime juice and sour mix served frozen or on the rocks.