Find a job with Fort Myers Beach Chamber Members
Seminole Casino Hotel
Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee will host a hiring event Wednesday, Aug. 24 from 1 to 7 p.m. at the Human Resource Office behind the Seminole Center.
Positions available include:
- Food & Beverage
- Player’s Club
- Cash Operations
- Hotel Operations
- Public Space
- Slot Operations
- Table Games
Candidates have the opportunity to join the team at the number one entertainment destination in Southwest Florida. Seminole Casino Hotel is hiring for attitude and personality, and selected candidates will receive job offers on the spot. Perks include weekly paychecks, a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, on-call positions offering flexible schedules, a free meal on every shift, wardrobe department providing uniforms, and career growth opportunities.
Candidates must submit an application before the hiring event at www.gotoworkhappy.com. Candidates should also bring their resumes and employment authorization documents, and dress for success. Face coverings are optional.
Seminole Casino Hotel is located at 506 South 1st Street, Immokalee, Fla. 34142.
The Rude Shrimp Company
We are hiring at The Rude Shrimp Company! If you are looking for full or part time kitchen hours please send us your resume to email@example.com. Experience preferred but will train the right candidate. Competitive pay, flexible schedule, and will provide a parking spot if needed.
Family Initiative is Hiring!
We are seeking qualified candidates for the following employment opportunities:
- Registered Behavior Technician
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Family Specialists
Visit our website for more information about these positions and details on how to apply!
CROW (Center for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife)
Gift Shop/ Visitor Education Associate
Schedule: TBD, Open Monday-Saturday, 10:00am-4:00pm
Contact Michelle Menendez at 239-322-5067 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE HIRING!
- Project Managers
- Assistant Project Managers
- Assistant Superintendents
- Project Coordinators
- Master of First Impressions
Henderson, Franklin, Stanes & Holt P.A.
Join our highly dynamic legal team and help us celebrate our approaching 100 year anniversary!
- Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant
- Construction Litigation Attorney
- Real Estate Finance Attorney
- Tort and Insurance Associate Attorney, 1983 Litigation
- Business and Tax Attorney
- Trust and Estates Attorney
AMIkids Southwest Florida
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of today’s youth? Are you a mission-driven individual? Visit amikids.org/careers today to discover opportunities in Southwest Florida in which we impact lives everyday!
Fort Myers Beach Fire Department
We currently have openings for
- Accounting Assistant and Payroll Specialist
- Firefighter EMT
- Firefighter Paramedic and Paramedic
Seaside At Fort Myers
Join Seaside for Talent Fridays every Friday from 1pm-3pm.
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our team!
Positions are available in: nursing, culinary and housekeeping. Full time, part time and PRN.
Benefits include: health benefits (including dental), life insurance, matching 401K program, continuing education available, uniforms provided at no cost and a free meal during every shift.
Address is 15800 Beachwalk Blvd., Fort Myers.
Town of Fort Myers Beach
If you are committed to providing excellent customer service and able to work in a team environment, the Town may be the employer for you! The Town offers market-competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid holidays, paid time off, a retirement plan, and medical and dental insurance. We are currently hiring:
Full Time Positions
- FINANCE DIRECTOR – Finance
- PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR – Public Works
- PUBLIC WORKS ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER – Public Works
Part Time Positions
- BEACH/STREET PATROL – Base
- HARBOR/FACILITIES MAINTENANCE WORKER- Public Works
- LIFEGUARD/REC AID – Bay Oaks
Lee County Sheriff’s Office
WE’RE GROWING: We currently have open positions available for:
- School Resource Officer
- Court Operations Deputy Sheriff
- Fiscal Officer
- Part-Time Fleet Porter
- Public Information Officer (Civilian)
- Communications Call Taker
- Corrections Clerk
- Certified Florida Law Enforcement Deputy
- Certified Florida Corrections Deputy
- Civilian Support Unit Member
We are accepting applications daily!
As an employee you receive the following benefits:
Access to our healthcare clinic (Star Care) for employee and dependents
- Medical/Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance for employees and dependents
- Tuition reimbursement program for qualified and approved education after 1 year of full time employment
- On-site gym facilities
- Paid life insurance for the employee
- Florida Retirement System (FRS) retirement benefits
- Optional participation in a deferred compensation program
- Annual vacation, sick and personal leave
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website (sheriffleefl.org) for more information. You can find applications and job descriptions for all our open positions under the “Join Our Team” tab.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
Find quick and convenient access to jobs when you apply at your local branch, online or through our mobile app, JobStack. Get started now.
Interim Healthcare of Charlotte and Lee County
Interim Health Care is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides for in-home healthcare positions.
Interim Healthcare of Charlotte and Lee County has proudly served our clients for over 6 years. We are a national company with local ownership that really cares about our clients and our caregivers. We provide RN supervision, which means you have a qualified resource to address your needs. Come join us!!
We are hiring for both our Charlotte County and Lee County locations!
For consideration please contact Chuck Conrad at 239-292-6754.