Find a job with Fort Myers Beach Chamber Members
Seminole Casino Hotel
Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee will host a hiring event Tuesday, June 29 from 9 a.m. to noon and 4 to 7 p.m. in the Seminole Center.
Positions available include:
- Casino Operations
- Food & Beverage
- Player’s Club
- Public Space
- Table Games
Selected candidates will receive job offers on the spot. Perks include weekly paychecks, a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, on-call positions offering flexible schedules, a free meal on every shift, wardrobe department providing uniforms, and career growth opportunities.
Candidates must submit an application before the hiring event at www.gotoworkhappy.com. Candidates should also bring their resumes and employment authorization documents, and dress for success. Face coverings are optional.
Seminole Casino Hotel is located at 506 South 1st Street, Immokalee, Fla. 34142.
Fort Myers Beach Fire Department
Are you looking for a new exciting career in the fire service? We are currently accepting applications for an Executive Assistant to the Fire Chief and a Part-Time Fire Plans Examiner. For more information visit our website.
Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt
Join our growing team in beautiful SWFL! We are currently accepting applications for a real estate paralegal/closer and a legal secretary/administrative assistant. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as part-time work from home!
Manatee Bay Inn
Manatee Bay Inn is looking for a housekeeper. Please call (239) 463-6906 for more information.
Snug Harbor Waterfront Restaurant
Snug Harbor is looking for dishwashers and kitchen help. Stop by our location to apply or call (239) 463-4343.
Lee County Sheriff’s Office
WE’RE GROWING: We currently have PART-TIME open positions available as a Clerk and a full-time Technology Specialist- IT Network Engineer. We are accepting applications daily!
As an employee you receive the following benefits:
Access to our healthcare clinic (Star Care) for employee and dependents
- Medical/Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance for employees and dependents
- Tuition reimbursement program for qualified and approved education after 1 year of full time employment
- On-site gym facilities
- Paid life insurance for the employee
- Florida Retirement System (FRS) retirement benefits
- Optional participation in a deferred compensation program
- Annual vacation, sick and personal leave
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website (sheriffleefl.org) for more information. You can find applications and job descriptions for all our open positions under the “Join Our Team” tab.
Friends of Lovers Key
Director of Donor Development for FOLKS (Friends of Lovers Key)
Friends of Lovers Key has a unique and exciting paid opportunity for a professional who is excited about building a thorough and successful fundraising and development program. Reporting directly to the VP of Donor Development -the DDD will work closely with the board, as well as the Park staff leadership.
The DDD will spearhead all efforts related to fundraising with a particular focus on cultivating current donors, growing the number of donors and substantially building the major gifts program to support the completion of our newly opened state of the art Welcome and Discovery Center at Lovers Key State Park.
The right candidate will be well organized, self-directed, have excellent people skills, and be able to take the lead on cultivating donors with expertise in effectively supporting board members as fundraisers. This candidate will ensure that the development function integrates closely with the education, events, and communications committees.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Refining and implementing a coherent development strategy, leading the execution of the plan, and ensuring key goals are met. Emphasis on developing relationships with donors, subscribers, past donors and supporters participating in our education programs among others.
• Developing new ways to build the major donor prospect pipeline.
• Expanding the total donor base as part of the strategy.
• Conducting prospect research and maintaining donor and prospect files including effective database management.
• Working with Board members, major donors and others to implement fundraising strategies.
• Effective reporting on development goals and results for the board and the development committee
• Researching and writing grants for educational programs and capital campaign.
• Direct fundraising experience and proven success in building fundraising strategies with an emphasis on major gifts and individual giving.
• Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Sophistication and poise to speak convincingly to donors.
• Demonstrated results in support of Board fundraising.
• Ability to quickly develop trust and confidence with colleagues, Board members and stakeholders.
• Strong problem solving, research, and analytical skills.
• Comfortable using database technologies.
• Commitment to Friends of Lovers Key mission.
• Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
CONTACT: To be considered for this position, please contact Tina Tyler, VP of Donor Development at [email protected]
Lani Kai Beach Resort
Who wants to live the Salt Life with the Lani Kai Beach Resort? We’re NOW HIRING for Kitchen, Serving, Maintenance, Front Desk staff and more! Apply in person anytime – we’d love to meet you! Or email [email protected]!
Broadway Palm Dinner Theater
Immediate positions open for: Box Office Reservationist. No experience necessary. 16+. Apply in person at Broadway Palm’s Box Office at 1380 Colonial Boulevard, Fort Myers, FL 33907.
Sun Splash Family Waterpark
Sun Splash is now hiring lifeguards! Visit http://bit.ly/3bTxpsR to apply online today!
Town of Fort Myers Beach
Current openings are for:
- LIFEGUARD/RECREATION AID (PART-TIME)
- MAINTENANCE WORKER I – BAY OAKS
- MAINTENANCE WORKER – HISTORICAL PROPERTIES
- MUSEUM INTERPRETER
- UTILITY CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK
Learn more and apply on the Town’s Website.
We are hiring!
Check out our open positions below & fill out the form!
A/C Service Tech
Air Conditioning Lead Installer *SIGN ON BONUS* *PIECE RATE*
HVAC Maintenance Technician.
Visit our website for more information or to apply.
Beach Pottery Etc.
Beach Pottery is looking for 1 retail manager with bookkeeping experience and 1-2 part time retail associates, as well as 1-2 people with barista experience (can be full or part time)
Call (239) 437-4211
LOOKING FOR WORK?
Find quick and convenient access to jobs when you apply at your local branch, online or through our mobile app, JobStack. Get started now.
Interim Healthcare of Charlotte and Lee County
Interim Health Care is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides for in-home healthcare positions.
Interim Healthcare of Charlotte and Lee County has proudly served our clients for over 6 years. We are a national company with local ownership that really cares about our clients and our caregivers. We provide RN supervision, which means you have a qualified resource to address your needs. Come join us!!
We are hiring for both our Charlotte County and Lee County locations!
For consideration please contact Chuck Conrad at 239-292-6754.