Find a job with Fort Myers Beach Chamber Members
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is now hiring full time housekeeping staff and a part time breakfast hostess. Please stop by our location at 11171 Summerlin Square Drive FMB or call (239) 590-0664 for more information.
Broadway Palm Dinner Theater
Broadway Palm is currently hiring hosts, bussers, kitchen staff, gift shop personnel, and box office reservationists. Full and part time positions are available. Feel free to stop by the box office at anytime to fill out an application or click here and you can email it back to us at [email protected].
Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf
Now hiring cashiers! Give us a call at (239) 466-5855 for more information or stop by the course at 17450 San Carlos Blvd. FMB. Learn more about us on our website.
Bayfront Bistro is hiring for all positions, servers, bartenders, hosts, bussers/food runners/barback’s, line cooks, dishwashers.
Reliable transportation required.
Come join our team!
Call (239) 463-3663
Gator Mike’s Family Fun Park
Gator Mike’s is hiring a general manager.
Full-time $58,000 – $65,000 / year
• Leisure and Hospitality Experience 5+ years required, IT/Mechanical experience a plus
• 3 to 4 Shift managers, office manager, group sales etc….will be direct reports
• Staff development (interviewing, onboarding, offboarding, surfboarding, training)
• Scheduling of staff to meet the needs of the business and owner’s financial guidelines
• Working with office manager to ensure all employee documentation stays current
• Conduct daily site safety assessment, risk analysis, and coordinate with staff to address any issues
• Coordinate with staff on all required safety documentation, ride inspections, other
• Manage, reconcile and track all monies (drawers, cash till, made monies)
• Engage with Vendors to ensure optimal site operations efficiency
• Review daily sales reports to ensure proper use of coupons/discounts/refunds. Retrain staff as needed
• Work with owners to develop discount programs, attraction, birthday and group packages
• Coordination point for all special events
• Salary plus bonus potential, competitive benefits package
• Work with staff to ensure physical site cleanliness and security
• Coordinate with owner and vendors to find cost savings without negative impact to Brand
• Develop and implement reports to keep ownership apprised of key metrics
• Involvement in all aspects of HR requirements and initiatives
Haines Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
We’re searching for eager, customer-service-oriented professionals to join our team of technicians and comfort consultants. If you’re looking for a positive, competitive, and credible company with room to grow in the HVAC field, you’ve found it! Apply now at hainesac.com
Family Initiative is Hiring!
We are seeking qualified candidates for the following employment opportunities:
- Registered Behavior Technician
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Occupational Therapist
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Visit our website for more information about these positions and details on how to apply!
WE ARE HIRING!
- Project Managers
Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt P.A.
Join our highly dynamic legal team and help us celebrate our approaching 100 year anniversary!
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Paralegal – Torts and Insurance Litigation – Fort Myers
- Legal Assistant
- Construction Litigation Attorney
- Real Estate Finance Attorney
- Tort and Insurance Associate Attorney, 1983 Litigation
- Business and Tax Attorney
- Trust and Estates Attorney
AMIkids Southwest Florida
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of today’s youth? Are you a mission-driven individual? Visit amikids.org/careers today to discover opportunities in Southwest Florida in which we impact lives everyday!
Fort Myers Beach Fire Department
We currently have openings for
- Community Relations Manager
Town of Fort Myers Beach
If you are committed to providing excellent customer service and able to work in a team environment, the Town may be the employer for you! The Town offers market-competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid holidays, paid time off, a retirement plan, and medical and dental insurance. We are currently hiring:
Full Time Positions
- FINANCE DIRECTOR – Finance
- HR PAYROLL COORDINATOR – Town Clerk
- MAINTENANCE WORKER – Public Works
- MAINTENANCE WORKER – BEACH – Public Works
- PERMIT TECHNICIAN – Community Development
Part Time Positions
- BEACH/STREET PATROL – BASE
Lee County Sheriff’s Office
WE’RE GROWING: We currently have open positions available for:
- Civilian Support Unit Member (volunteer)
We are accepting applications daily!
As an employee you receive the following benefits:
Access to our healthcare clinic (Star Care) for employee and dependents
- Medical/Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance for employees and dependents
- Tuition reimbursement program for qualified and approved education after 1 year of full time employment
- On-site gym facilities
- Paid life insurance for the employee
- Florida Retirement System (FRS) retirement benefits
- Optional participation in a deferred compensation program
- Annual vacation, sick and personal leave
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website (sheriffleefl.org) for more information. You can find applications and job descriptions for all our open positions under the “Join Our Team” tab.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
Find quick and convenient access to jobs when you apply at your local branch, online or through our mobile app, JobStack. Get started now.
Interim Healthcare of Charlotte and Lee County
Interim Health Care is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides for in-home healthcare positions.
Interim Healthcare of Charlotte and Lee County has proudly served our clients for over 6 years. We are a national company with local ownership that really cares about our clients and our caregivers. We provide RN supervision, which means you have a qualified resource to address your needs. Come join us!!
We are hiring for both our Charlotte County and Lee County locations!
For consideration please contact Chuck Conrad at 239-292-6754.