Edison Ford Holiday Nights 2019
This event ended on January 3, 2020 5:30 pm
2350 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers, FL 33901
Event Website Register Now
THIS EVENT IS CLOSED ON NEW YEAR’S EVE AND NEW YEAR’S DAY.
Don’t Miss The Edison & Ford Holiday Nights!
The Edison & Ford Winter Estates celebrates its 44th Holiday Nights. Come and enjoy a dazzling display of thousands of Christmas lights and decorations covering the estates. It’s a holiday tradition in Southwest Florida and a great way to get into the Christmas spirit
General admission is open to all. Guided tours will be offered every night on a first come, first serve basis.
Special Events During Holiday Nights
- Tree Lighting Ceremony – Nov 29 at 6pm
- Santa and Mrs Claus – Nov 29, Dec 1, 8, 15 and 22 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
- Holiday Tea With Mina Edison and Clara Ford – Dec 19 at 6 P.M.
- Guided Holiday Tradition Tours – every night at 6 P.M. and 7 P.M.
- Inside-the-Home Holiday Tours – every Wednesday at 6:30 P.M.
- This event is closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas
General Admission – Adults $20, Teens $10, Children (6-12) $2
Guided Tours – Adults $30, Teens $25, Children (6-12) $18
Lee County residents with a valid I.D. can receive $5 off admission every Monday and Tuesday.
Visit the Edison Ford website to purchase general admission tickets. Tour tickets can be bought at the museum office on the day of the tour.
This event runs from November 29, 2019 5:30 pm to January 3, 2020 5:30 pm.