Need accommodation? Click here! Want a Visitor Guide? Click here!
Plan Your Fort Myers Beach Vacation Here!
You have landed on the official vacation planning web site of the Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce. Here you can plan your Fort Myers Beach vacation with confidence and be quickly connected to hundreds of Chamber members.
We invite you to search our site for information regarding the best Fort Myers Beach hotels & resorts, vacation rental condos, bed-and-breakfasts or motels, as well as fantastic dining and shopping experiences. If you are ready to make the beach your home, you’ll find information you can trust on Fort Myers area real estate and more. You can also search the entire Fort Myers Beach Chamber Membership Directory to find businesses that will make your stay on Fort Myers Beach memorable.
Local Entertainment & Events
Work begins July 2015 to replace water mains on Estero Boulevard between Times Square and Lovers Lane. Crews are expected to work during the daytime hours from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Some night and weekend work may be necessary. Motorists should expect lane closures on Estero Boulevard. Businesses and residents along Estero Boulevard in this section should be prepared for water shut-offs. While affected parties will be notified via flyers, it’s always a good practice during waterline construction to keep extra water and ice on hand for emergency shut-offs. A precautionary boil water period of approximately three days typically follows a water shut-off.
Boil water advisory information can be found at http://lee.floridahealth.gov/
The Fort Myers Beach Chamber has offered to provide assistance to restaurants and bars in the form of ice and water during the boil water period. Please contact the Chamber directly at 239-454-7500 to find out more information about this program.
- Consider taking the Lee Tran Trolley to Fort Myers Beach to enjoy a full Independence Day of activities! To view their schedule, check: http://www.Rideleetran.com.
- Parking lots are located at Lynn Hall Park, on Old San Carlos, under the Matanzas Pass Bridge, across & next to Lani Kai Resort.
PARADE: Matanzas Pass Bridge will be closed from 9:30 a.m. until Noon for the Parade, which starts at Sea Grape Plaza continuing to Times Square.
FIREWORKS: Scheduled to begin approximately at dusk at Times Square. Bring a beach chair and enjoy the show! The Matanzas Pass Bridge will be closed from 9:30pm-11pm to oncoming traffic. So you can get off the island but not on.
Our new Visitor’s Guide is hot off the presses with everything you need to know about where to Stay, Play, Dine and Shop on Fort Myers Beach. Click here to have a free copy mailed right to your door.
Congratulations to these chamber members for winning the Fort Myers Beach Observer Best of the Beach Awards
- DeHays Automotive Inc. – Best Automotive Repair
- Salty Sam’s Marina – Best Marina, Best Marina Service, Best Marina Supply, Best Boat Rentals, Best Beach Apparel, Best Gift Shop
- Dr. Nicole Bennett DC – Best Chiropractor
- Pink Shell Beach Resort and Marina – Best Spa, Best Hotel, Best Resort
- Century 21 Tripower Realty – Best Real Estate Agency
- Outrigger Beach Resort – Best Motel
- Sight Sea-R Cruises – Best Day Cruise
- Parrot Key Caribbean Grill – Best Place for Dancing, Best Bayfront Restaurant, Best Casual Dining, Best Lunch, Best Seafood Restaurant, Best Waterfront Restaurant, Favorite Restaurant
- Jet Boat Fun LLC – Best Water Sports
- Bootleggers Waterfront Barbeque – Best Barbeque, Best Bartender (Heather Hartford), Best Family Dining, Best Happy Hour
- Tuckaway Cafe – Best Coffee
- Truly Scrumptious – Best Dessert
- Salty Sam’s Pirate Cruise – Best Family Entertainment
- South Beach Grille – Best Fine Dining, Best Romantic Dining
- Love Boat Home Made Ice Cream – Best Ice Cream
- Kelley’s Gourmet Treats – Best Italian Ice
- Matanzas on the Bay – Best Pizza
- Santini Floral – Best Florist
- Gavin’s Ace Hardware – Best Hardware Store
- The Island Jewel – Best Jewelry Store
- Fort Myers Beach Insurance Brokerage – Best Insurance Agency
- The Print Shop Ink – Best Printing Packing and Shipping
- Paradise Beach Taxi – Best Taxi Limo
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Lee County – Best Community Organization
Hit the lanes with the Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce at the 2nd Annual Beach Chamber Bowling Bash! The fun all happens July 23rd, 2015 from 5-9pm at Beach Bowl and Pelican’s Arcade and is open to the public.
Enter a team of up to five players and play from either 5-7pm or 7-9pm. Prizes will be awarded for Winning Team, Best Score and Worst Score. This year’s theme is Grease so there will also be an award for Best Dressed.
Cost per team is $150. However if you don’t want to bowl you can still join in the fun as part of the gallery for $10. There will be free pool, cornhole and other games for all attendees as well as free food and a cash bar. There will also be plenty of raffle prizes.
Beach Bowl and Pelican’s Arcade is located at 17651 San Carlos Blvd. Fort Myers Beach, 33931.
For more information or to register please visit www.BeachChamberBowl.com or call 239-454-7500.
You can also click here to download a mail in application..