Need accommodation? Click here! Want a Visitor Guide? Click here!
Plan Your Fort Myers Beach Vacation Here!
You have landed on the official vacation planning web site of the Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce. Here you can plan your Fort Myers Beach vacation with confidence and be quickly connected to hundreds of Chamber members.
We invite you to search our site for information regarding the best Fort Myers Beach hotels & resorts, vacation rental condos, bed-and-breakfasts or motels, as well as fantastic dining and shopping experiences. If you are ready to make the beach your home, you’ll find information you can trust on Fort Myers area real estate and more. You can also search the entire Fort Myers Beach Chamber Membership Directory to find businesses that will make your stay on Fort Myers Beach memorable.
Local Entertainment & Events
- Consider taking the Lee Tran Trolley to Fort Myers Beach to enjoy a full Independence Day of activities! To view their schedule, check: http://www.Rideleetran.com.
- Parking lots are located at Lynn Hall Park, on Old San Carlos, under the Matanzas Pass Bridge, across & next to Lani Kai Resort.
PARADE: Matanzas Pass Bridge will be closed from 9:30 a.m. until Noon for the Parade, which starts at Sea Grape Plaza continuing to Times Square.
FIREWORKS: Scheduled to begin approximately at dusk at Times Square. Bring a beach chair and enjoy the show! The Matanzas Pass Bridge will be closed from 9:30pm-11pm to oncoming traffic. So you can get off the island but not on.
Our new Visitor’s Guide is hot off the presses with everything you need to know about where to Stay, Play, Dine and Shop on Fort Myers Beach. Click here to have a free copy mailed right to your door.
Congratulations to these chamber members for winning the Fort Myers Beach Observer Best of the Beach Awards
- DeHays Automotive Inc. – Best Automotive Repair
- Salty Sam’s Marina – Best Marina, Best Marina Service, Best Marina Supply, Best Boat Rentals, Best Beach Apparel, Best Gift Shop
- Dr. Nicole Bennett DC – Best Chiropractor
- Pink Shell Beach Resort and Marina – Best Spa, Best Hotel, Best Resort
- Century 21 Tripower Realty – Best Real Estate Agency
- Outrigger Beach Resort – Best Motel
- Sight Sea-R Cruises – Best Day Cruise
- Parrot Key Caribbean Grill – Best Place for Dancing, Best Bayfront Restaurant, Best Casual Dining, Best Lunch, Best Seafood Restaurant, Best Waterfront Restaurant, Favorite Restaurant
- Jet Boat Fun LLC – Best Water Sports
- Bootleggers Waterfront Barbeque – Best Barbeque, Best Bartender (Heather Hartford), Best Family Dining, Best Happy Hour
- Tuckaway Cafe – Best Coffee
- Truly Scrumptious – Best Dessert
- Salty Sam’s Pirate Cruise – Best Family Entertainment
- South Beach Grille – Best Fine Dining, Best Romantic Dining
- Love Boat Home Made Ice Cream – Best Ice Cream
- Kelley’s Gourmet Treats – Best Italian Ice
- Matanzas on the Bay – Best Pizza
- Santini Floral – Best Florist
- Gavin’s Ace Hardware – Best Hardware Store
- The Island Jewel – Best Jewelry Store
- Fort Myers Beach Insurance Brokerage – Best Insurance Agency
- The Print Shop Ink – Best Printing Packing and Shipping
- Paradise Beach Taxi – Best Taxi Limo
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Lee County – Best Community Organization
Hit the lanes with the Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce at the 2nd Annual Beach Chamber Bowling Bash! The fun all happens July 23rd, 2015 from 5-9pm at Beach Bowl and Pelican’s Arcade and is open to the public.
Enter a team of up to five players and play from either 5-7pm or 7-9pm. Prizes will be awarded for Winning Team, Best Score and Worst Score. This year’s theme is Grease so there will also be an award for Best Dressed.
Cost per team is $150. However if you don’t want to bowl you can still join in the fun as part of the gallery for $10. There will be free pool, cornhole and other games for all attendees as well as free food and a cash bar. There will also be plenty of raffle prizes.
Beach Bowl and Pelican’s Arcade is located at 17651 San Carlos Blvd. Fort Myers Beach, 33931.
For more information or to register please visit www.BeachChamberBowl.com or call 239-454-7500.
You can also click here to download a mail in application..
LEE COUNTY, FL – Award-winning, internationally-recognized singer-songwriters will entertain residents and visitors at the Island Hopper Songwriter Fest this fall on Captiva Island, Fort Myers Beach and downtown Fort Myers in Southwest Florida.
The 2nd Annual Island Hopper Songwriter Fest begins Sept. 17-20 on Captiva Island and wraps up Sept. 25-27 on Fort Myers Beach. Historic downtown Fort Myers will feature mid-week performances Sept. 20-24.
The free event takes place over 10 consecutive days and includes venues on the area’s most beautiful barrier islands with a range of star-studded performers. Songwriters who have penned No. 1 hits for such artists as Garth Brooks, Brad Paisley, Lee Ann Womack, will perform at multiple venues. Some of the venues include ‘Tween Water’s Crow’s Nest, Key Lime Bistro and Doc Ford’s at South Seas Island Resort on Captiva; as well as Nervous Nellie’s, The Beached Whale and Matanzas on the Bay on Fort Myers Beach.
Headliner, 2010 Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame inductee Terry Sylvester, started his musical career at the famous Cavern Club Liverpool in the early 1960s, often appearing with the Beatles with his first group, The Escorts. In 1968, he replaced Graham Nash in The Hollies. His first single with the group, “Sorry Suzanne,” reached No. 3 on the U.K. charts and his first album “Hollies Sing Dylan” went to No. 1. In 1969 they recorded “He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother,” with Elton John playing piano. The song became The Hollies’ biggest hit.
The lineup also includes:
Stevens’ songwriting career includes songs from the multi- platinum international hit, “When Youʼre In Love With A Beautiful Woman” by Dr. Hook, to the three-week No. 1 pop hit, “I Love A Rainy Night” by Eddie Rabbitt. He has accumulated 53 BMI Awards and is a Grammy and NSAI Songwriter Hall of Fame nominated composer. Stevens wrote ASCAPʼs Most Played Song of the Year, “Love Will Turn You Around,” by Kenny Rogers and won BMIʼs Robert J Burton Award, Song of the Year for “Suspicions” by Eddie Rabbitt, earning him the distinction as a BMI “Songwriter of the Century.”
Two of Varble’s No. 1 songs “Have You Forgotten” in 2003 and “Waitin’ on a Woman” in 2008 were nominated for Song of the Year by the CMA. His most recent No. 1, “I’m a Little More Country” (Easton Corbin) was nominated by the ACM for Song of the Year. Varble’s songs have been cut by artists Easton Corbin, Garth Brooks, Lee Ann Womack, Brad Paisley, Darryl Worley, Kellie Pickler, Montgomery Gentry and many more.
One of Nashville’s most prolific songwriters, more than 1,000 of DiPiero’s songs have been recorded by other artists. His songs have been featured in TV shows, commercials and movies. In 2011, his song “Coming Home” from the Country Strong movie soundtrack was nominated for both an Oscar and Golden Globe Award for “Best Original Song in a Motion Picture.” Most recently the CMA presented DiPiero with the CMA Chairman’s Award in recognition of his outstanding contributions.
With an exciting mix distilled from her country, blues, and classic rock influences into a passionate, playful, often sexy, and always heartfelt reflection of real life as Kelly knows it, she teamed up with hit songwriters Monty Criswell and Shane Minor to pen the love song “Miss Me.” Her single “Kiss By Kiss” was released in May 2014.
Check here for a complete list of artists.
The event is presented by The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel; BMI, the largest music rights organization in the U.S.; along with partners iHeartMedia, and Cat Country 107.1. For details including artists, venues, accommodations and more, visit www.islandhopperfest.com.