33rd Annual American Sand Sculpting Championship Presented By The Seminole Casino Hotel Nov 22-Dec 1, 2019
This event ended on December 1, 2019 10:00 am
6890 Estero Blvd Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
Fort Myers Beach Sand Sculpting Returns!
CLICK HERE FOR A COUPON TO SAVE $2 PER PERSON ON ADMISSION!
Come join us on Fort Myers Beach for the 33rd Annual American Sand Sculpting Championship Presented By The Seminole Casino Hotel! This year’s Championship promises to be exciting and inspiring, and will be the largest sand sculpting competition in the United States.
This is a fun-filled event that will include World Class Master Sand Sculptors, as well as amateurs. Other highlights include Quick Sand Speed Sculpting, Sand Sculpting Demonstrations, a kids activity area, music and a vendor village. There will also be food and beverages available for purchase.
New This Year
- The final Saturday of the festival will feature a special viewing called “Sand Under The Stars”. From 6-9pm the sculptures will be illuminated in a spectacular display under the night sky. See ticket pricing below.
- Free Event Photo for attendees presented by GameTime, located near the front entrance.
- Upgrade your event experience with access to the Zing Patio VIP Lounge – including food and beverage, event t-shirt, and access to a relaxing lounge setting with shade. Upgraded tickets are available at the front entrance or save $5 and purchase online in advance at www.fmbsandsculpting.com
Daily Event Schedule
You can view a complete event schedule and information on this year’s sand sculptors here.
Prices are for one day’s admission
- Ages 5 and up – $8
- Kids age 4 and under – FREE
- Family pack for 2 adults and two children (ages 5-12) – $25
‘Sand Under The Stars’ Admission – $5 (age 4 and under is FREE)
FREE PARKING AND SHUTTLE SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED AT THE LOVERS KEY GRASS LOT LOCATED AT
8700 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
APPROACH FROM THE SOUTH SIDE OF FORT MYERS BEACH
Paid parking will also be available at businesses near the event and at the Wyndham Garden Hotel for $10 and up.
Volunteers are needed for these shifts
- Morning (Every Day): 9:45 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
- Afternoon (Every Day): 1:15 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- Sand Under the Stars on Nov 30th: 5:45 P.M. to 9:15 P.M.
Volunteers will receive a free t-shirt, free lunch, free water and a free ticket for a future visit to the festival. There will also be a VIP Volunteer Party at Seminole Casino Hotel on Tuesday December 3rd.
If you would be interested to help as a volunteer at the American Sand Sculpting Championship please contact the Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce at 239-454-7500 or by email at [email protected].
Thanks To Our Presenting Sponsor
This event runs from November 22, 2019 10:00 am to December 1, 2019 10:00 am.