September 2019 Day Classes At Sanibel Sea School
September 23, 2019
455 Periwinkle Way Sanibel, FL 33957
Sanibel Sea School is dedicated to vibrantly teaching children and adults about marine ecosystems – animals, people, plants, land, ocean and weather. We give students an opportunity to touch, feel and interact with natural surroundings.
The ocean delivers strong messages. Sanibel Sea School provides an experience that fosters an intimate connection with our ocean planet and a wellspring for lifelong stewardship. This is transformative education and it changes lives.
Our classes are for kids ages 4-13. We have different classes going on all month long on topics such as:
- Shorebirds – The Real Peeps
- Squids and Octopi – Naked Mollusks
- Sea Turtles – One in 3,000 Chance of Survival
- Dolphins – Flipping through Life
- And Many More!
This event runs from September 4, 2019 to September 30, 2019.Upcoming Dates:
- September 23, 2019 | All Day
- September 24, 2019 | All Day
- September 25, 2019 | All Day
- September 26, 2019 | All Day
- September 27, 2019 | All Day
- September 30, 2019 | All Day