Information on Re-Open Florida: Phase 1May 7, 2020 • Uncategorized
Full Phase 1
- Begins Monday, May 18th, 2020 at 12:01 a.m.
- Restaurants can offer outdoor seating with 6-foot spacing between tables and indoor seating is limited to 50 percent capacity.
- Retail stores can operate at 50 percent of indoor capacity.
- Barber shops and salons with 50 percent of indoor capacity.
- Gyms and fitness centers can operate at 50 percent of capacity.
- Museums and libraries can operate up to 50 percent capacity.
- Theme parks may submit reopening plans to the state.
- Counties may seek approval to operate vacation rentals.
- Elective surgeries may continue.
- No changes to closures for bars, nightclubs and theaters.
- Schools continue distance-learning.
- Visits to senior living facilities are still prohibited.
- Pharmacists in Florida will now be allowed to administer COVID-19 tests.
- Local governments will be allowed to have more restrictive policies than the state.
- Some recreation sites and preserves with trails have opened with limited amenities. For a list of parks and trails, visit: http://www.leegov.com/covid-
- Boat ramps remain open.
- Beaches, beach parking, and dog parks are open.
- County-owned Fort Myers Beach Pier will remain closed.