Day Drinking on a Boat: Load Up on a Peddle Bar!March 19, 2018 • Daily Update
Day Drinking on a Boat: Load Up on a Peddle Bar!
Peddle bars have been taking hip cities by storm. Why not? They’re great! A peddle bar is typically a Dutch-made bike that seats 8-16 people who can drink & bike their way along city streets. You can bar hop, see the sights, and get some exercise without even knowing you’re working out!
At Lagerhead Cycleboats, we’ve taken this day party one step further and put the peddle pub in the water for a people-powered floating bar! Now, 15 sea-worthy passengers can BYOB and hop on for a peddlin’ good time on Fort Myers waterways. These peddle bars make great booze cruises, bachelor/bachelorette parties, corporate events, or sunset cruises. This is one vacation hotspot you don’t want to miss!
How Does a Peddle Bar Boat Work?
Our peddle bar boats are half-catamaran, half-pontoon style boat, and all-over peddle bar! You take a seat with your party on the comfortably designed seats aboard the peddle bar. Using the peddle stations, the same way you would use a regular bike, propels you forward in the water. Each of the 10 pedal stations is adjustable, so you can pedal as leisurely or a vigorously as you want. (Some people like to get a workout. Others workout by lifting a can to their lips. Either way, we want you to have fun!). There are benches for those who don’t want to pedal or for those who want to take a break. If your crew gets too tired or too…partied out…we can always switch over to our onboard engine.
Features of the Boat
- 31-ft catamaran-style boat propelled through the water by your party! Passengers use bicycle-style pedal stations around the center bar in this fun-filled Fort Myers booze cruise!
- Don’t worry if anyone gets tired–the boat will be driven by an onboard engine if anyone needs a rest—making Lagerheads the best Fort Myers booze cruise & boat tour around!
- The cycleboat seats 15 passengers (15 guests + 2 crew members).
- There are 10 pedal stations and bench seating for anyone who doesn’t feel like pedaling
It feels like taking a leisurely bike ride with the Gulf Winds keeping you cool while your drink stays frosty in the cooler. There is an easy-up style roof over your heads to keep the sun from glaring down as you drink. Lagerhead Cycleboat peddle bars also have charge ports for cell phones, so you can take plenty of pictures of the excursion. #peddlebar. On top of this, our cycleboats have Bluetooth speakers. You can plug in your own music to keep the party blasting! Every peddle bar is outfitted with a licensed Captain and First Mate. They not only make sure you’re safe, but they make sure everyone aboard is having an awesome time! Many of our customers love the wit and knowledge these two bring to your party!
Features of the Peddle Bar Party
- Comfortable Seating: enjoy your cruise comfortably whether at a pedal station or on a bench
- Adjustable Pedal Resistance: pedal as leisurely or vigorously as you want
- Booze Cruise Drink Cooler: keep the drinks you bring ice cold & within reach in our center bar cooler
- Drink Holders: keep your drinks secure
- Bluetooth Speakers: play the music you want from a smartphone
- Phone charging ports: charge your phones and keep the music playing
Read some Reviews from Satisfied Party-ers!
Big Fun! We chartered the Cycleboat for a group of 13. Captain Steve and Harmony are a great crew, and were tolerant of our shenanigans. Thanks for a fun night!
Marri T, 5-Star Review
It was absolutely fantastic! Captain John and first mate / DJ Seth were so much fun! We even had the opportunity to see dolphins on our trip. We will definitely do this again.
Paula S. 5-Star Review
We had a group of 7 people. It was one of the most fun things we have done in FMB! Definitely, recommend it!! The crew, music, and stops were top notch! We even saw dolphins! We will 100% do this again and recommend to our friends/family!
Hilary P. 5-Star Review
If you’re ready to book your peddle bar for the water, click here now!
Event Wrap-Up: Business After Hours at La Ola
October 19, 2018
FIVE FINALISTS SELECTED FOR 24TH ANNUAL SOUTHWEST FLORIDA BLUE CHIP COMMUNITY BUSINESS AWARD
October 8, 2018
New Member Shout-Out: October 2018 Edition
October 4, 2018
Event Wrap-Up: September 2018 BAH At Vester Field Station
September 28, 2018